Saturday 8 August 2009

Sunny Days

I spent most of the day today in the garden, helping to build a summer house, it was soo tiring, but my shoes finally arrived!!!!!!! At last! SO i will do a post on them once i have time to take some pictures :) They are soooo high, i would say they were definitely over 4" , but they are soo pretty! They make me about 6ft though, so i dont know when i am gonna wear them.....probably when i go into London or something, and i will have to go with a group of tall friends! ahaa, anyway i have to go , i am on tea duty and by the loooks of things we will be needing a break pretty soon! I still dont know how to write in between the photos.. so you will have to make do with my 'photo lists' lol :)

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Disclaimer

All the pictures (excluding the ones I took myself) used on this site are purely for commentary purposes only.

About Me

My photo
The Alternative Blog. this blog will be filled with gorgeous things that are AFFORDABLE :)