Tuesday 11 August 2009

Urban Outfitters Shop :)

Hello agaiin :)
So today i went to Kensington High Street to Urban Outfitters to shop the sale, although they didnt have the skirt that i actually went there for, they did have these little beauties! I bought: The Skirt- £9-99, Tee- £14-99, 2 Colour Tight Dress- £19-99 (Pics Above) I Also have a picture of what i was wearing(the last one): Dress- Dont know where from...., Jacket-Gap, Leggings- Topshop?Or New Look, Shoes- Clark, Belt- Reiss... Hope You like it!!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Disclaimer

All the pictures (excluding the ones I took myself) used on this site are purely for commentary purposes only.

About Me

My photo
The Alternative Blog. this blog will be filled with gorgeous things that are AFFORDABLE :)