Sunday 25 April 2010

I've Moved On.... Please Follow Me :P

Hi guys :) i hope you have all had a lovely sunday! I spent mine revising Geography :/ and i still have more to do, so i will make this quick :)

I am afraid that i am going to stop posting as much on this blog (although i hardly post anyway, but thats all about to change!) because i have just started a new blog on Tumblr :)

So please follow me on my new blog! It will consist mainly of inspirational images, quotes and soon there will be some diy projects!!! Exciting stuff : )

So here is the link, enjoy, follow and stay tuned for more stuff :D

http://plaitsandbows.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Disclaimer

All the pictures (excluding the ones I took myself) used on this site are purely for commentary purposes only.

About Me

My photo
The Alternative Blog. this blog will be filled with gorgeous things that are AFFORDABLE :)